"Teamwork is the ability to work together toward a common vision. The ability to direct individual accomplishments toward organizational objectives. It is the fuel that allows common people to attain uncommon results.” Andrew Carnegie
We hire for full-time and part-time internship positions in accounting, property management, finance, and commercial real estate acquisitions. In addition, we recruit business school graduates and other high potential leaders. If you are from a school where we do not visit, please submit an application or apply online using the form below.
Current Open Positions
Asset Manager / Analyst
The PPA Group, LLC, an active commercial real estate investment firm specializing in multifamily housing projects, is looking to hire an Austin, Texas based Asset Manager/Analyst.
Below are the primary job duties for the Asset Manager/Analyst position at the PPA Group.
- Create, manage, maintain budgets for properties acquired/ owned by The PPA Group
- Work closely with the property management company, managing the performance of all PPA Group owned assets
- Model full life cycle financial analysis for each asset from acquisition through disposition
- Manage coordination of post-acquisition activities and integration of asset into the firm’s ownership portfolio
- Review all financials for consistency and accuracy
- Analyze property operations for efficiencies
- Maintain current financial statements, rent-rolls and other supporting documents on an on going basis
- Prepare monthly summary reports for investors
- Interface with lenders to deliver financial reporting and ensure loan compliance
- Support the acquisitions team as needed in the financial analysis, underwriting and preliminary due diligence of properties we are acquiring
- Play a key role in due diligence support, including site inspections
- Support the Finance team as needed: refinancing, ad hoc analysis, investor distributions, investor relations, etc.
The skills and education required for this position are:
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance or related major.
- 3+ years of commercial real estate industry experience.
- 2+ years of professional experience within an investment environment.
- Experience in financial modeling and spreadsheet development.
- Must be self-motivated.
- Possess excellent interpersonal and organizational skills.
- Must demonstrate exceptional analytical and quantitative skills.
- Must be able to prioritize tasks and work under pressure.
- Must be able to understand and be able to communicate industry rules and regulations.
- Must demonstrate leadership ability.
- Must have excellent communication skills both, verbal and written.
- Strong project management capabilities.
- Must be proficient in Excel, Argus, Microsoft Office.
- Experience with Yardi is desired, but not required.